Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Past the Middle

This is a very exciting time for me! I have accomplished the most difficult part in writing a novel which is to get past the middle of the book. I feel such a sense of accomplishment to have made it this far. I'm also patting myself on the back for editing along the way. I have a fabulous critique group and their encouragement helps me to remain positive when I struggle with scenes or transitions in the story. I cannot wait until it is finished and I am able to share it with the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    Can't wait for this book to be finished. As your Auntie, I am privileged to read your ongoing chapters. Lucky me! You are an awesome writer and I know this book will be a best seller. I look forward to receiving Chapter 20.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete